- Data 3,6 miljoen klanten Allekabels.nl gestolen
- Pulse Secure waarschuwt voor actief aangevallen zerodaylek in vpn-software
- Data van 34 andere webshops gelekt bij Allekabels-datalek
- QNAP updatet anti-malwaretool om Qlocker-ransomware te verwijderen
- Fraudeur doet zich voor als medewerker NCSC
- Bol.com stort per ongeluk 750.000 euro op rekening van oplichters na doorzichtige truc
- Cloudcommunicatieplatform Twilio slachtoffer van Codecov-backdoor
We willen u graag op de hoogte houden
It's no secret that companies are increasingly relying on third parties for their product and services that they use in their operations. As a result, companies often have to share confidential information with these third parties and vendors.
This makes third-party risk assessment crucial for any business. In other words, it should be one of its top priorities. It's simple, when companies share their confidential information with third parties, they open themselves to the risk of data breaches and a variety of other cyber security risks.
Assessment fatigue is a term that originates from the medical world. It describes the false symptoms someone may show when they’re exposed to too much diagnostic testing. In other words, a patient may experience symptoms of a disease if they’re constantly tested for it, even though they don't have the disease.Lees verder
One of cyber security professionals' biggest fears is not knowing what they don't know. Even with the most comprehensive security controls and processes in place, it's difficult to know if they're working as expected. That's why many organizations are using blue team and red team exercises for security control validation.Lees verder
Third-party apps on websites present potential threats and risks that may affect the security and privacy posture of your website. For your customers, your website is the front end of your organization.
In today’s digitally connected world, websites play a major part in almost every company’s success, and yours is no different. Websites often integrate third-party tools to make themselves more dynamic and interactive, and for offering smooth connectivity to their customers.Lees verder