- AP luidt noodklok voor toename in datadiefstal
- Wéér datalek bij regionale belastingsamenwerking: gegevens belastingbetaler liggen opnieuw op straat
- Datalek bij autobedrijven treft mogelijk miljoenen Nederlanders
- PHP's Git Server Hacked to Insert Secret Backdoor to Its Source code
- Dutch privacy watchdog fines Booking.com €475K
- 533 million Facebook users' phone numbers and personal data have been leaked online
- data of parkmobile users for sale on the internet
We are passionate about keeping you informed
For many organizations, the automation of thorough security testing is yet another challenge. During this interactive webinar, we show you how you can boost your DevOps and CI / CD process with AppSec automation. Would you like to know what the latest generation Dynamic Application Security Testing improves for you?Read more
WordPress has many advantages and is not without reason the most popular way to build a website, with 60% of pages on the web based on it. Unfortunately, it is this popularity that makes WordPress a juicy target for malicious users. Every year hundreds of thousands of WordPress and ecommerce sites get hacked.
So, is WordPress secure?
Attackers don’t get in thanks to security flaws in WordPress’s latest core software. Rather, most hacks can be easily prevented by taking simple steps like keeping things updated and securing passwords.Read more
One of cyber security professionals' biggest fears is not knowing what they don't know. Even with the most comprehensive security controls and processes in place, it's difficult to know if they're working as expected. That's why many organizations are using blue team and red team exercises for security control validation.Read more
Third-party apps on websites present potential threats and risks that may affect the security and privacy posture of your website. For your customers, your website is the front end of your organization.
In today’s digitally connected world, websites play a major part in almost every company’s success, and yours is no different. Websites often integrate third-party tools to make themselves more dynamic and interactive, and for offering smooth connectivity to their customers.Read more